Abstracts will be written in English. All presentations will be in English.
The abstract should include:
- Title of the abstract.
- Background, focus of interest, theoretical framework (if applicable).
- Presentations based on research studies should include: Background, research problem(s), aim, methodology, available results and conclusions.
- Key words should be mentioned at the end of the text.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time used.
- References are optional.
- At the end of the abstract please include: Contact person, address, telephone and e-mail.
Note! Word limit is 250 words, including references and all text (except author name, contact information and abstract title).